WHO WE ARE:
- Goal Projects was founded in February 2001 by owner Keith Sharpe, and is situated in the heart of George. We are a member of the NHBRC and MBA, and are CIDB registered. The geographical area we concentrate on is between Knysna and Mossel Bay, with most of our contracts in the George / Wilderness /Herolds Bay vicinity.
- We are intensely aware of climate change, as well as the need to strive for use of re-usable products and methodology which leaves as low a carbon footprint as possible.
WHAT WE DO:
- Goal Projects specialize in residential construction (new dwellings, homes and renovations). We also construct office buildings and warehouses, and effect minor civil engineering works.
- Our aim is to ensure the client receives excellent service and quality for a fair price. We are proud to say that practically all of our clients will refer us happily; and ask us to do additional works when so required.
WHERE WE DO IT:
- We have built new luxury homes at Garden Estates (Wilderness), Kingswood and Oubaai Golf Estates, Wilderness central, George suburbs and Herolds Bay. We have also constructed Classrooms at Heidedal school, George; and office block for Mike Barkley/ Alan Oates Prosthetics. Other high quality finish projects completed include renovations and additions to Woolworths, George, and to homes at Fancourt Golf Estate and Earls Court. We have also constructed warehouses in George, and minor civil engineering works for municipality in George and Rheenendal.
- In 2013 we completed the Harry Comay Hospital George Wards Upgrade and new Recreation Centre (R5.4 Mil.) and most recently completed the Glenwood Private School New Hostel (R8 Mil).